New Oxfordshire Funding Opportunities
Recently, the European Social Funds (ESF) granted 3 opportunities for funding Oxfordshire projects.
The Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (OxLEP) works in partnerships to ensure increased business opportunities, and efficient development of their economy. They are highlighting specific skills requirements needed in the UK, and encouraging and supporting project developers to apply for the funding.
The funding opportunities are available in areas of skills growth, training and employment, and skills for businesses.
Skills Growth Funding outline:
- Call to run a project to address current and future skills shortages
- Support for intermediate, technical and advanced skills in several identified sectors
- Around £2.45m of funding available
Training & Employment Funding outline:
- Call to run a project to address the needs of unemployed and inactive people
- Supporting these groups to effectively compete and access jobs
- Around £1.2m of funding available
Skills for Businesses outline:
- Call to meet the needs of Oxfordshire employers
- Better match local skills provision to the needs of businesses across a range of sectors
- Around £572,000 of funding available
Apply via the ESF website.
Call: 0345 241 1196 or email email@example.com for advice on ESF Funding applications.
The deadline for all applications is the 29th of September.